19–20 May 2020, University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt, Austria
The European Sales Competition 2020 will be organized by University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt in Austria.
2700 Wiener Neustadt
The Science Lab – Where emotions are measured in sales!
An essential part of our sales training in the City Campus of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt is the new Science Lab.
Our students get experience of the functioning of their psychophysiological systems within the situation in sales pitches.
In addition to the theoretical input, the students get the knowledge of how their body reacts in stressful (sales) situations.
With this knowledge, they can train behaviours for professional and personal development.
We use the following methods at the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt:
- skin conductance/resistance measurement or electrodermal activity (EDA)
- Measurement of the pulse/heartrate
- Measurement of heart rate variability
- Facial expression with imotions® software
- Measurement of hot and cool spots using a thermal camcorder
- observation and video recording of gestures and facial expressions