There is no content to display.
Every year since 2015 European Sales Competition Association (ESCA), has awarded the organisation rights to a European University to arrange European Sales Competition (ESC). ESC24 is organised by Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences between 22 – 24 May 2024.
The decision is done by the ESCA board based on applications in the ESCA fall board meeting.
In the application, the following items need to be highlighted
- Short introduction of the Organizing University
- Introduction of Competition Director and consideration of the organising team
- Introduction of the facilities where ESC25 is organised
- Potential competition dates in May/June 2025
- Reasoning why you and your university would be the best candidate to host ESC25
Consideration related to additional activities, budgets, cooperation partners or formats can be added to the application.
Free format application is requested to be sent to ESCA Chairman via email to address email@example.com by September 29th 2023, at 6 pm CET.
The decision of the host for ESC25 is done during the ESCA board meeting, which takes place during fall 2023.
The voted organization and competition director will work closely with the ESCA board and selected previous ESC competition directors to ensure the success of ESC25. More information about ESC can be found at https://www.europeansalescompetition.com/ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
European Sales Competition Association Chairman